I used to marinate the swordfish for 5-60 minutes in Girard’s Light Champagne dressing, but simply squeezing lemon wedges on the fish also gets great results. The real star of this preparation is the salsa! It is equally good with grilled chicken.
For the Salsa:
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (Shortcut: 1 can crushed pineapple in its own juice, drained)
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice of one lime
Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl, mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made a day ahead.
Serve the salsa alongside fresh grilled swordfish or chicken, with rice and a green salad. Yum!