“An apple is a great thing until you taste a peach”
End of summer is a great time to find delicious ripe peaches. You can make this salad with raw peaches as well, however grilling them briefly will bring out extra sweetness!
- 2 peaches
- 4 large handfuls wild arugula
- 1/3 lb. Thinly sliced prosciutto, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 T. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T. Aged balsamic vinegar
Slice peaches into 1/4” wedges and grill 1-2 minutes each side over high heat. On each of four plates, place a bed of arugula. Top with grilled peach slices, torn pieces of prosciutto and crumbled goat cheese. Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar until emulsified and drizzle over each salad. Serve with a chilled rose. Yum!